Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Better Win

On a brighter note, BYU beat UCLA 59-0 tonight! How fabulous. The Cougars played brilliantly; Max Hall was on point (en pointe? Audrey, help?)! Austin Collie caught an amazing 10 passes - and he was not open for a single one of those. Matched by Dennis Pitta and Harvey Unga, Collie scored 2 touchdowns. Backup RB Wayne Latu ran a 7th in, and Mitch Payne (brother of the fantastic Matt Payne) kicked a field goal. I couldn't have asked for a better game, especially after what happened last week. Go Cougars!!!


Ps. I did not say anything insulting about UCLA. Please take note of that.


2 comments:

Audrey Michal said...

You want "on point" in this case (taken from someone in combat who takes the point position, demonstrating competence, leadership and style), unless you are referring to his grace on his toes ("en pointe" is a ballet term).

T said...

Thanks babe. I knew "en pointe" came from ballet, but I wasn't sure if it somehow transferred over to everyday speech. We get our everyday phrases from some strange places. Luckily I have you to tell me. :)

I love you!