Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Story

This is an old story, a classic tale that you’ve heard many times before.

Boy meets girl. Boy and girl are just friends, until one day they discover that they could be more. Boy and girl flirt, date, hold hands, and kiss. Boy sweeps girl off her feet, and finally proposes with the most gorgeous ring the girl has ever seen. The two will get married in San Antonio in July, and begin their life together in Maryland. Everyone rejoices.

Pictures of the ring pending; just let me know if you want them…

4 comments:

Audrey Michal said...

I get to be a bride's maid!

Nora said...

I get to be the sister of a bride's maid!

Congratulations T!

You will be super happy.

Emilie said...

Congratulations T. I'm so so so so SOOOOOO excited for you! I love your ring! You two are great for each other. Not you and the ring-although that too-you and Scott is what I was referring to. :) Love you girl.

T said...

Thank you to everyone, you guys have been so great to me! I love you all. Steak dinner coming soon!