Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The following begins my blog. I've thought for a while about starting one, but haven't for one simple reason: I couldn't decide on a title. Yes, I'm just /that/ sad. (slashes added as emphasizers) Though I don't like to admit it, I'm somewhat of a perfectionist and don't often start anything unless I have /the/ most brilliant idea I've ever heard of. That's where my procrastination comes from. It's not /really/ that I'm lazy, it's just that I wait for that sudden spark of inspiration. Sometimes it doesn't seem to come, impeding the completion of important things like my homework.

Tonight, however, brought the spark of inspiration. Well, perhaps not inspiration per se, but rather a thought (I try to avoid having those as much as possible). "I really should get around to publishing a blog." So I made a command decision. I /would/ publish a blog, brilliant title or no, and I would do it as soon as I got home. And ate dinner. And checked my e-mail. Okay, so I would create a blog sometime, when I got around to it, but it would definitely be tonight.

And so this is it, a collection of some of my random thoughts. The good and the wonderful, the bad and the worse (The Bold and the Beautiful? The Young and the Restless?)...all true, all real, all mine. Don't say I didn't warn you. I trust that if you're here, you're interested in knowing the truth. And truth be told, I've actually been writing a blog since I returned from the summer and started school again. It's as of yet unpublished, but won't stay that way for long. I've decided to post these past entries now, as a backlog for those who are interested. Welcome to my life. :)

No comments: